We Keep Your Heating System at 100%
Rely Mechanical has the parts and expert technicians you need to keep your heating system and appliances in great shape! For years, we’ve been the top choice among homeowners in Pennington, NJ, delivering excellent service and quality results at prices you can trust. We’ll be there quickly after you call to replace parts, so you can get more life out of your appliances. We carry a large supply of the best parts you can find, and our team knows how to make repairs seamless and simple. Our technicians know their way around heaters, furnaces, gas appliances, thermostats, and other pieces of your heating system. They’ll inspect your heating and talk you through the best choices to keep your system going. Get expert heater parts replacement for your home today!
Call us now at (609) 737-7443 to ask about heater parts replacement and book an appointment with our team!
Total Heater Parts Replacement
We offer total heating support to extend the lifespan of your heating appliances and protect your home. Sometimes, simple solutions meaningfully improve heating performance in your home. Stop living with heating that doesn’t do what you need. Our technicians will get you better results at a great price. Here’s a look at some of the parts replacement services in Pennington, NJ.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement – Circuit boards are hard to repair. Typically, replacement is the only option when your board stops working. We have a supply of circuit boards that fit every kind of appliance available. We’ll make the switch quickly to get your heating back on fast.
- ECM Motors Replacement – These motors allow your heater speed to go up and down. The motor is essential to the normal heating function. Let us diagnose your appliance to determine whether ECM motors are the problem. If so, we’ll make the replacement the same day.
- Gas Valve Replacement – Gas valves keep your heating system safe. Malfunctioning valves can lead to leaks and performance issues. Thankfully, gas valve replacement is relatively fast and easy. We know where to look to identify potential concerns and replace your valves before any type of emergency.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement – Heaters use hard start kits as a backup when things don’t turn on normally. If your heater doesn’t turn on correctly for some reason, the hard start kit kicks in to get the motors turning. Most modern heating appliances have hard start kits to prevent outages. We offer replacement services as a way to overcome challenges related to heating appliances not turning on.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement – Exchangers control how the heat your appliance generates is transferred across your heating system. They make it possible for appliances to generate consistent heat while they are on. Repairs are possible, but they usually cost more than a parts replacement, so we usually recommend a new exchanger when one goes out.
- Heat Pump Repair / Replacement – The pump, as you might imagine, is what pushes the hot air up and into your ducts. A good pump is vital to your heating system, distributing heat evenly throughout a home. We know how to fix heat pumps or replace aging parts to help you get the most from your heating furnace.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement – This is another part that’s more affordable to replace than repair. Capacitors are what control the electricity flow through your appliance, making sure nothing generates too much energy. Again, replacement is usually your best bet, and we have capacitors to fit any heating appliance.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair & Replacement – Do you need a new thermostat or help fixing one that’s giving you trouble? These days, a lot of homeowners are making the switch to smart thermostats they can control with their phones from anywhere. They’re great for lowering utility bills because you can turn off the heat while you’re not there. We have a wide range of thermostats available, and our team can be there quickly to install a new one or fix on that’s causing issues.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement – Igniters are what turn on the flames or heat source to create hot air in your home. Bad igniters make it almost impossible for the heater to function correctly, so getting them switched is a priority if you notice them not working well.
These are just some of the heater parts replacement services we offer. If you’re having difficulty with your heater, call us to book an appointment for an inspection.
Dial (609) 737-7443 to speak to an HVAC technician now!
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade Upgrade your thermostat to get better reliability and more features. We have the latest options.
- Heat Pump Repair / Replacement Heat pump repair ensures your heat is getting where it needs to go. Talk to a heating expert now.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement An HVAC inducer motor replacement generates reliable heat during cold winter months. We specialize in parts replacement.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement When your HVAC hot surface igniter breaks, we have the tools to get things back online. Book an appointment today.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement If your HVAC pressure switch is not working, talk to us about a repalcement. It’s typically the best option.
- Gas Valve Replacement We replace gas valves to keep your home safe. Learn more today.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Heat exchanger replacement is usually the best choice for homeowners. We can help you save money and add years to your furnace.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement When your HVAC circuit control board needs help, we have a variety of options at great prices. Get professional service today.
- HVAC Relay Replacement An HVAC relay is controls heat flow. Keep your heating system protected.
- ECM Motors Replacement An ECM motor, or electronically commutated motor, is essential to your heating. Ask us about replacement options.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement An HVAC hard start kit can be a lifesaver. It keeps things on when the normal power isn’t working.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement If your HVAC system is not performing, you may need capacitator replacement. Find out more now.